Visit the conference submission system at http://e-conf.usd.ac.id/index.php/seadr/seadr19
Click LOG IN on the menu bar, then enter your username and password to sign in to your account.
In the USER HOME page, click the Active link (the preceding number indicates the number of abstracts you have reviewed)
Click one of the abstract titles that you are willing to review.
Please review the title and abstract. You can view the metadata (Keyword etc) by clicking the VIEW METADATA button. After that, scroll down and click the Review Form icon.
There are three items that you should choose on the 1 – 5 scale (very bad – very good) based on your assessment. Please give your review report on the box provided below.
Finally, please choose one option from the recommendation, then click Submit Review To Director.
Note: This conference is about Design Research. Nevertheless, educational research is also permitted to be presented in this conference.
- Stiller-Reeve M 2018 How to write a thorough peer review Nature. https://doi.org/10.1038/d41586-018-06991-0
- Anon Author and Reviewer Tutorials – How to peer review www.springer.com.
- Anon Step by step guide to reviewing a manuscript Wiley.
- Anon 2019 How to Write a Peer Review PLOS Reviewer Center.
- Lucey B 2013 Peer review: how to get it right – 10 tips The Guardian.