Selected papers of this conference will be published in Journal of Physics: Conference Series indexed by SCOPUS, while other accepted presented papers will be published in the Proceedings e-book with ISBN.
The Organizing Committee invites papers describing original work on research as well as survey in the following topics (but not limited to):
- Mathematical Physics
- Computational Physics
- Computational Mathematics
- Statistical Physics
- Geomathematics and Geophysics
- Mathematical Methods in Physics
- Mathematical Modelling
- Mathematical Education
- Differential Equations
- Applied Analysis
- Applied Algebra
- Fluid Dynamics
- Pure Mathematics: Analysis and Algebra
- Applied and Theoretical Statistics
Please submit your extended abstract (max. 2 pages) or full paper (4-10 pages) according to the template:
- Information for authors can be found here.
- The abstract and/or paper template can be downloaded for Word or LaTeX processor.
- Please see Important Dates for abstract and paper submission deadlines.
- Submit your abstract or full paper to this EasyChair page.
- After the Committee decides that your abstract is accepted for presentation in ICMAME 2015, please complete this Form_of_Participation and send it back to us together with your proof of registration payment via email email@example.com