|MPBI 2019/2020 Admission is Now Open!
S2 Pendidikan Bahasa Inggris | 04 May 2019
|MPBI (Magister Pendidikan Bahasa Inggris) Universitas Sanata Dharma now opens admission for the academic year of 2019/2020. Please kindly find the following information for all the requirement and the admission process:
1. Deadline of the First Batch Admission: 29 March 2019
2. Admission Test for the first batch: 5 April 2019, at 10.00-13.00 in Lembaga Bahasa, USD.
3. Deadline of Second Batch Admission: 12 May 2019
4. Admission Test for the second batch: 24 May 2019, at 10.00-13.00 in Lembaga Bahasa, USD.
5. Deadline of Third Batch Admission: 24 June, 2019
6. Admission Test for the third batch: 12 July 2019, at 10.00-13.00 in Lembaga Bahasa, USD
Test Contents: TOEFL-Like, Argumentative Writing, and Interview
Requirements and Procedure of Admission
English Education Master’s Program (EEMP)
1. Registration Requirements
a. A graduate of S1-Program from various disciplines, but preferably from any of the following disciplines:
1) English Education Study Program,
2) Indonesian Education Language and Literature,
3) English/Indonesian Literature,
b. A GPA of at least 3,00 and (ITP/Paper Based) TOEFL Score of at least 500.
c. Fill out and submit the registration form and encloseall the required documents.
d. Letter of recommendation:
1) One letter of recommendation by a lecturer or an employer.
2) For prospective students from overseas (WNA), please submit a special license and photocopy of diploma equivalency diploma endorsement and letter S1 from the Embassy or Consulate General in the country of origin of prospective students.
2. Registration Procedures
a. Enrollment at Sanata DharmaUniversity
1) Pay the registration fee of Rp 300,000 or US $25 at Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) with the account name of “University of Sanata Dharma”, account number: 1383.01.000001.30.0.
2) Prospective students of EEMP need also to obtain the Registration Form and the Recommendation Letter Form.
3) In addition to the online registration, please fill out the registration form and submit all the softcopies to email@example.com
b. The documents submitted are as follows:
1) One (1) copy of a bachelor certificate(S1) and transcripts which have been legalized.
2) One (1) copy of ID card (or passport).
3) Health certificate from a doctor.
4) One letter of recommendationfrom a lecturer/former academic supervisoror an employer.
5) Softcopy file of color photographs.
3. Tuition Fees of Students for Batch 2018 (onward):
For further info, please download the registration form in this link.