The 9th Language and Language Teaching Conference (LLTC) 2022
Wed, 20 Jul 2022
The global pandemic caused by the COVID-19 virus has had a disruptive and profound impact on English-language teaching. To reduce the spread of the virus, teachers and learners had to suspend in-person teaching and learning.
This led to the widespread adoption of synchronous and asynchronous online teaching. Obviously, this period has led to immense challenges for teachers and students alike, but it has also provided a unique opportunity to understand the potential affordances of online teaching in English-language teaching.
LLTC has become an event of getting new perspectives from experts, researchers, and teaching practitioners in order to deal with the new face of language learning and teaching, linguistics and literature in local and universal contexts. Whether you are a teacher, a lecturer, a researcher, a coordinator, a manager, a material developer, a curriculum specialist, a student, or a professional who is interested in second language education, you are welcomed to participate in our
9th Language and Language Teaching International Conference 2022
💻 General theme: Rethinking English Language and Language Teaching in Post-Pandemic Asia
🗓️ Friday-Saturday, 4-5 November 2022
⏰ 08.00-16.00 Jakarta time
We are calling for your participation, and believe that your virtual attendance in our annual International conference will be meaningful for your critical learning. The deadline of abstract submission is 7 October 2022! So, hit us up on linktr.ee/LLTC2022.
All the best,
The 9th LLTC Organizing Committee
Sanata Dharma University Yogyakarta, Indonesiaback
- Oral Examination (Viva Voce) Schedule: April 2023
- Breaktime: Be Better and Beyond!
- Oral Examination (Viva Voce) Schedule: March 2023
- Oral Examination (Viva Voce) Schedule: February 2023
- Job Opportunities for English Language Education Graduates
- International Teaching Practicum at XLC, Chiang Rai, Thailand
- The 9th Language and Language Teaching Conference 2022
- Collaboration with Melcosh Cafe, Roastery, and Glamcamp
- IERA Chapter USD Holds First Book Club offline after Pandemic
- Pre-EWD 2022 at Soekarno Banyan Tree
- PBI International Student: Ale, of Colombia
- Upward Mobility Webinar Series : Raising Your Bars with PBI
- The Ninth UC 2022: Digital Literacy
- The 9th Language and Language Teaching Conference (LLTC) 2022
- Beautiful Ornamental Plant Caladium
- No Covid, What?
- Tracer Study PBI USD
- Soekarno Tree at Sanata Dharma Uni
- Jadwal UTS PBI Genap 2022
- Voluntary Teaching during Pandemic