Let's ask a question: How tough or how easy is it for an undergraduate student to write a research proposal and then to complete thesis? Well, the answer certainly varies, depending on many factors, both internal or personal and external ones. Anyhow, check out the following?
Six Top Tips for Writing a Proposal and Completing a Thesis:
1. Dare to write.
2. Regard yourself as ‘expert’.
3. Remember to ‘prove’ your points.
4. Show your stance – not just quote others.
5. Comply with the house style.
6. Be resourceful – be autonomous.
Best of luck.
Brainstorming ... student mutual support
Independent or autonomous in togethernessDare to write -- dare to type. okay?
Hmmm ... "Remember to ‘prove’ our points"
Let's continue writing ...
Cool ... got excellent journal articles
Tidying up paragraphs and checking referencesHooraaayy ... nearly done with drafts and ppt slides