- Application must be made on the prescribed form. The form can be downloaded HERE.
- The application fee is Rp 250,000 (Two hundred and Fifty thousand rupiah); payable at CIMB Niaga Bank for account number 287.01.00272.005, BRI account number 1383.01.000001.30.0, a GIRO account under the name of Sanata Dharma University.
- An official transcript and certificate of any previous attended college must be submitted.
- An ITP TOEFL score of at least 500 or higher/its equivalence, or a pass on the on-site English proficiency test is required.
- A 500 word statement of purpose addressing the applicant’s personal, academic, and vocational goals and objectives and a copy of any scientific paper which the applicant has written or a copy of the introduction of his/her undergraduate graduating paper should be submitted with the application.
- Entrance examinations covering a TOEFL test (for those who have not taken one), test of written English, academic aptitude test and oral interview are conducted in March, May, and July.
- Notice of acceptance will be given within one week after the entrance test.
- The applicants may get the application form at the secretariat no later than two weeks before the entrance examination test of each term. Application form and all application requirements must be submitted to the seceretariat or via email firstname.lastname@example.org not later than three days before the entrance examination test of each term.
Inquiries: The Graduate Program of ELS (KBI), Sanata Dharma University
Jl. Affandi, TromolPos 29, Yogyakarta 55002
phone 62 (0274) 513301 Ext. 1501; Fax: (0274) 562383.