- S1 graduates with a minimum GPA of 3.00 of 4 scale.
- A pass on the on-site English proficiency test, or a TOEFL score of 500 or higher; or its equivalence (the program will administer the test for those who have not taken one.)
- A pass on academic aptitude test and an interview in English
APPLICATION AND ADMISSION
- Application must be made on the prescribed form. The form can be retrieved in ELS Secretariat or can be downloaded HERE
- The application fee is Rp 300,000 (Three hundred thousand rupiah); payable at CIMB Niaga Bank for account number 287.01.00272.005, BRI account number 1383.01.000001.30.0, a GIRO account under the name of Sanata Dharma University.
- A copy of certified S1 degree scroll and official transcript
- An ITP TOEFL score of at least 500 or higher/its equivalence proved by certificate, or a pass on the on-site English proficiency test is required.
- A 500 word statement of purpose addressing the applicant’s personal, academic, and vocational objectives, and projected research area or interest for thesis writing
- A copy of academic paper or the introductory chapter of applicant’s undergraduate thesis
Application form and all application requirements must be submitted in the form of hardcopy to the ELS secretariat or via email email@example.com before the respective deadline for each batch.
Admission Test will cover:
- A TOEFL test (for those who have not taken one),
- Test of written English,
- Academic aptitude test,
- Oral interview.
1. Third Batch
Application Dates : 21 Mei 2018 - 19 July 2018
Test Dates : 23 July 2018
Announcement of Acceptance : two weeks after the test date for each batch
Orientation and the Start of the Semester : 20 August 2018
The Graduate Program of ELS (KBI), Sanata Dharma University
Jl. Affandi, TromolPos 29, Yogyakarta 55002
phone 62 (0274) 513301 Ext. 1501; Fax: (0274) 562383.
WhatsApp 0853-2083-3839 (Mike)