Develop & evaluate operation strategies based on operation characteristic. Manage & implement operation to maximize support to related departments (distribution/ circulation, sales, marketing). Initiative improvement in the efficiency of operation budget
Identify & develop circulation strategies in the traditional outlet based on knowledge of its characteristic. Manage & maximize sales capabilities & competition, territory management, market trends and well-run collection. Initiative improvement in the efficiency of circulation budget (sales-marketing-collection areas)
Develop sales strategies based on market characteristic & customer needs. Evaluating sales capabilities, market competition & trends, territories, focusing strategy on customer preferred buying to maximize sales revenue. Initiative improvement in the efficiency of sales budget
TRADE MARKETING MANAGER
Identify, develop & evaluate marketing strategies based on knowledge of market characteristic, Evaluating customer needs, buying behaviour, market competition & trends to support sales processes and capabilities. Manage the market budget by alocating spending and focusing strategy on customer preferred buying
Identify, develop and evaluate relationship strategies of existing & new customers based on industry condition to support company goals. Able to manage multi relationship, effective communication and act as primary interface between customers and the company to build loyalty . Initiative in the efficiency of budget & maximize revenue
Participate in the development of policies & priorities for HR programs to deliver value to shareholders & employees. Ensure the effective recruitment, learning & development implemented and monitored. Analyze compensation & benefit to establish competitive program and ensure compliance with legal requirement. Involve in annual performance. Lead the HR team and partners with the management team towards achieving excellent performances.
· Minimum 4 yrs experience in the same position, preferably in a multinational company, retail company/FMCG or related industry.
· Male/Female, min. Bachelor Degree (S-1) from reputable university, majoring in Marketing/Business Administration/ Management/HR/Law/Psychology/Engineering/other relevant subject, GPA 3.00. Master degree is preferred
· Familar in policies & procedures, having depth knowledge for organizational
· Strength in strategic planning to support a well run of operation/ circullation activities, Strong analytical and critical thinking
· Excellent administration, good in intrapersonal & interpersonal skills and working in team, Energetic, Able to work under pressure, target and detail oriented, creative. Proficiency in English language (written & spoken).
SEND YOUR RESUME IN TWO WEEKS TO : HR MANAGER
email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
only short list candidates will be notified
Recruitment Will Be Held in Jogjakarta on April 2013
*Date and Place Will Be Confirmed